|Greece - New Airport International Sorting Center
The international mail sorting center located near Athens airport was supplied to ELTA in the framework of the refurbishment program for the city's main infrastructures in preparation for the 2004 Olympic Games.
- 1 LCSM (Letter Coding and Sorting Machine) with 72 two-tier stackers for letter coding and sorting;
- 1 PSM (Parcel Sorting Machines) with 146 container outlets for packet sorting;
- Ancillary Equipment.
- SISC (Integrated Coding Services System);
- MIS (Management Information System).
- Support for Building Design;
- Layout Design;
- Plant Macro-Layout Design;
- Micro-Layout of Workplaces;
- Postal Flow Study;
- Operations Project,
- Change Management (management of transition from manual to automatic processing);
- Human resources planning,
- Operating Plans;
- Technical Support;
- Management Support;
- Call desk / Help Desk;
- Design and execution of plant engineering.